Qanvee Gravel Water Exchanger help in maintenance job to clean gravel and water change for your aquarium. You may also adjust the pipe length up to desired length.
- Easier to clean gravel part in your aquarium
- Simple and easy to install
- Adjustable pipe length
- Durable material
|Model||E – 300||E – 600|
|Pipe Size||9mmID / 12mm OD||12mmID / 16mm OD|
|Adjustable pipe length||39 to 45 cm||45 to 59cm|
|c/w||1 set of Gravel cleaner and 1.5meter hose||1 set of Gravel cleaner and 1.8meter hose|
|Suitable for||Tank size smaller than 60cm||Tank size larger than 60cm|
*** You can add on Vacuum Cleaner Head to extend the lenght and more easy in cleaning substrate layer.
- Place the gravel cleaner pipe part inside the tank as the picture.
- Place the hose part inside a barrel. [ Barrel level (at least 50cm) must lower than the aquarium to create pressure different.]
- Press the rubber air pocket to create vacuum, hence the water from aquarium will start flow into the barrel.