QANVEE Slim Type Filter provides both physical and biological filtration. Simply install an airline service into the unit and provide both aeration and filtration for your livestock. Aerobic bacteria colonize the sponge providing a bacterial substance to facilitate the nitrogen cycle. In addition, the sponge traps larger waste particles mechanically cleaning the water without trapping baby fish. Slim design saves space and make the aquarium look tidy. You can combine a few units to get the size suit for your aquarium.
- Easy and simple installation
- Saves Space
- Provides physical and biological filtration
- Baby shrimps and fish do not get trap in filter
- Able to increase filter size based on aquarium dimension
|Model||FX – 100A||FX – 100B|
|Biomedia||Bio sponge||Bio ring|
|Dimension for main unit||88mm W x 206mm Ht||88mm W x 206mm Ht|
| Dimension for sub unit
( Expansion unit )
|61mm W x 197mm Ht||61mm W x 197mm Ht|
- Stick slim filter onto the aquarium wall by suction cup.
- Connect an air hose to the slim filter.
- Switch on the air pump.
- Switch off the air pump.
- Take out the bio sponge or bio ring from the filter.
- Wash it with aquarium water or filtered water ( No Chlorine content).
Note: Biomedia is recommended replacing every 6 months.