QANVEE Fluidised Bed Reactor Filter allows extensive mixing in all directions. It can be used as a combination of physical and biological filtration which creates clean and clear water for the aquarium. Simply install an airline service into the unit and provide both aeration and filtration for your fish.
Bio-media provides a large surface area for bacteria and microorganisms as housing. Continuous movements created by airflow cause biomedia to collide with each other. Thus, the dead microorganism/bacteria fall from the bio-media. New microorganisms/bacteria regrow and attach onto bio-media.
- Fluidised concept design reduce cleaning job
- Greater air output offer better aeration
- Dark green body – enhance reproduction of bacteria
- Coarse sponge – physical separation
|Dimension||67mm dia x 189mm Overall Length||79mm dia x 224mm Overall Length|
- Connect an air hose to the fluidised filter.
- Stick fluidised filter on aquarium wall by suction cup.
- Switch on the air pump.
- Switch off the air pump.
- Take out bio-media and sponges from the filter.
- Wash it with aquarium water or filtered water (No Chlorine content).
- Biomedia will be afloat at the early stages. It fully undergoes fluidisation after 1 to 2 days.
- Biomedia is recommended replacing every 6 months.
- Sponge is recommended replacing monthly.