Carbonate Hardness KH Test Kit
- A simple and quick test to check Carbonate hardness content in water
- Monitor pH stability
1 x Measuring Syringe
1 x Test Reagent (15ml)
1 x Vial
1 x Instruction manual
1) Wash the vial carefully before using
2) Add 5ml sample water into the vial
3) Add test reagent drops until colour changes from blue to yellow
4) Number of drops = level of KH Carbonate Hardness)
1 drop = 1 GCH (German carbonate hardness)
Always read the instructions carefully before using. If KH levels are unsatisfactory then you should seek advice as to the underlying cause.
Precaution: Keep out of reach of children!