Ammonia is highly toxic to fish and other aquatic lives. Before you put in livestock inside your aquarium, please ensure the ammonia level is at 0 ppm. A simple and quick test to check Ammonia and Ammonium (NH3, NH4) content in water.
1 x Measuring Syringe
1 x Test Reagent 1 (25ml)
1 x Test Reagent 2
1 x Vial
1 x spoon
1 x Instruction manual
1) Wash the vial carefully before using
2) Add 5ml sample water into the vial
3) Add 8 drops of reagent (1) and swirl gently for 5 seconds
4) Add 4 scopes of reagent (2) and swirl gently for 10 seconds
5) Wait 5 minutes for the colour to develop
6) Read the result by comparing the solution colour to the colour on the card
Always read the instructions carefully before using. If Ammonia and Ammonium (NH3, NH4) levels are unsatisfactory then you should seek advice as to the underlying cause.
Precaution: Keep out of reach of children!
Note: DO NOT USE FOR MARINE WATER!