Ammonia is highly toxic to fish and other aquatic. Before put in livestock inside your aquarium, please ensure the ammonia level is 0 ppm. Simple and quick test to check Ammonia and Ammonium ( NH3 , NH4 ) content in water.
1 x Measuring Syringe
1 x Test Reagent 1 (25ml)
1 x Test Reagent 2
1 x Vial
1 x spoon
1 x Instruction manual
1) Wash the vial carefully before using
2) Add 5ml sample water into the vial
3) Add 8 drops of reagent (1) and swirl gently for 5 seconds
4) Add 4 scopes of reagent (2) and swirl gently for 10 seconds
5) Wait 5 minutes for the colour to develop
6) Read result by comparing the solution colour to the colour on card
Always read the instructions carefully before using. If Ammonia and Ammonium ( NH3 , NH4 ) levels are unsatisfactory then you should seek advice as to the underlying cause.
Precaution : Keep out reach of children !
Note : DO NOT USE FOR MARINE WATER !!