QANVEE Slim Type Filter provides both physical and biological filtration. Simply install an airline service into the unit and provide both aeration and filtration for your livestock. Aerobic bacteria colonize the sponge providing a bacterial substance to facilitate the nitrogen cycle. In addition, the sponge traps larger waste particles mechanically cleaning the water without trapping baby fish. Slim design save space and make aquarium look tidy. You can combine a few units to get the size suit for your aquarium.
- Easy and simple installation
- Save Space
- Provide physical and biological filtration
- Baby shrimp and fish do not get trap in filter
- Able to increase filter size based on aquarium dimension
|Model||FX – 100A||FX – 100B|
|Biomedia||Bio sponge||Bio ring|
|Dimension for main unit||88mm W x 206mm Ht||88mm W x 206mm Ht|
| Dimension for sub unit
( Expansion unit )
|61mm W x 197mm Ht||61mm W x 197mm Ht|
- Stick slim filter on aquarium wall by suction cup.
- Connect air hose to the slim filter.
- Switch on air pump.
- Switch off air pump.
- Take out bio sponge or bio ring from filter.
- Wash it with aquarium water or filtered water ( No Chlorine content).
Note : Biomedia recommend to replace every 6 months.