QANVEE Fluidised Bed Reactor Filter allows for extensive mixing in all directions. It can be used with a combination of physical and biological filtration which creates clean and clear water for the aquarium. Simply install an airline service into the unit and provide both aeration and filtration for your fish.
Bio-media provide large surface area for bacteria and microorganism as housing. Continuous movement create by air flow cause biomedia collide with each other. Thus, the death microorganism / bacteria fall from biomedia. New microorganism / bacteria regrow and attach to biomedia.
- Fluidised concept design reduce cleaning job
- Greater air output offer better aeration
- Dark green body – enhance reproduction of bacteria
- Coarse sponge – physical separation
|Dimension||67mm dia x 189mm Overall Length||79mm dia x 224mm Overall Length|
- Connect air hose to the fluidised filter.
- Stick fluidised filter on aquarium wall by suction cup.
- Switch on air pump.
- Switch off air pump.
- Take out biomedia and sponge from filter.
- Wash it with aquarium water or filtered water ( No Chlorine content).
- Biomedia will be float at early stage, it may fully undergo fluidised after 1 to 2 days.
- Biomedia recommend to replace every 6 months.
- Sponge recommend to replace every month.