Planaria / Worm are a non-parasitic flatworm that could exist in our shrimp tanks due to lack of fish. They attach and eat any just molted and vulnerable shrimp. In order to remove these unpleasent organism, we can use this PLANARIA WORM TRAP to remove planaria without chemical or medication.
- Eight holes design enhance efficiency
- Superior acrylic quality prolong lifespan
- Elegant design
Material : Acrylic
Dimension : 3.2cm diameter x 3cm Height
No. of Holes : 8
Packaging included : acylic trap x 1 , bait [ FOC ] x 2pcs
How to “CHEAT” planaria / worm ??
- Open the bait and put 1/3 the content into the planaria trap. [ MUST remove the bait casing ]
- Fill up planaria trap with aquarium water.
- Submerge planaria trap into aquarium. Always ensrue the side with hole face down. [ Refer photo ]
- Switch off the aquarium light and let the trap stay in aquarium for 8-12 hours.
** You can use meat, market prawn, cooked egg yolk, fish food, frozen red worm as bait.