Simple and quick test to check Nitrite content in water
1 x Measuring Syringe
1 x Test Reagent 1 (25ml)
1 x Vial
1 x Dosing Spoon
1 x Instruction manual
1) Wash the vial carefully before using.
2) Add 5ml sample water into the vial.
3) Add 5 drops of test reagent and swirl gently for 10 seconds.
4) Wait for 5 minutes for the colour to develop.
5) Read result by comparing the solution colour to the colour on card.
Always read the instructions carefully before using. If NO2 levels are unsatisfactory then you should seek advice as to the underlying cause.
Precaution : Keep out reach of children !