Simple and quick test to check Nitrate content in water.
1 x Measuring Syringe
1 x Test Reagent 1 (30ml)
1 x Test Reagent 2 (30ml)
1 x Vial
1 x Instruction manual
1) Wash the vial carefully before using.
2) Add 5ml sample water into the vial.
3) Add 10 drops of reagent (1) and swirl gently for 10 seconds.
4) Vigorously shake the bottle of reagent 2 for at least 30 seconds. ( This step is very important ! ).
5) Add 10 drops of reagent (2) and swirl gently for 1 minute.
6) Wait 5 minutes for the colour to develop.
5) Read result by comparing the solution colour to the colour on card.
Always read the instructions carefully before using. If NO3 levels are unsatisfactory then you should seek advice as to the underlying cause.
Precaution : Keep out reach of children !