A simple test to check the total general hardness content in water.
1 x Measuring Syringe
1 x GH test Reagent 1 (5g)
1x GH test Reagent 2 ( 10ml)
1 x Dosing Spoon
1 x Instruction manual
1) Wash the vial carefully before using
2) Add 5ml sample water into the vial
3) Add 1 scoop of reagent 1 and swirl for 10 seconds
4) Add 1 drop of reagent 2, the sample turn to pink colour.
4) Add reagent 2 drop by drop until the colour change from pink-red to blue. [ Start to calculate the no of drops ]
5) Number of drops = level of GH (Total Hardness)
We recommend testing for GH once a week in soft water areas, and once every 2-3 weeks in hard water areas. Always read the instructions carefully before using. If GH levels are unsatisfactory then you should seek advice as to the underlying cause.
There are no reviews yet.