Come with 3 type air flowrate which are 35/70/110L/min.
– Long lasting performance
– Low power consumption
– Japanese design
– With filter reducing noise and dust
– Reliable Japanese imported rubber diaphragm
– Suitable for aquarium shop, fish farm, pond, seafood shop, large home aquariums
– Includes air value kit for multiple tank use
1) Do not submerse in water.
2) The air pump is to be placed above the aquarium/water level.
3) IMPORTANT” if the air pump is to be placed under aquarium a high quality anti-siphon check value must be used.
4) Do not oil the air pump.
5) To ensure optimun air flow change or clean your air stones on a regular basis.
6) For application intructions please contact your local dealer.
1) Alway disconnect power supply before working on any aquarium appliance.
2) Do not operate the appliance if the electrical cord had been demaged.
3) If the appliance falls into the water.Do not reach for it! First unplug the appliance for the power souce.
4) When plugging million air into a receptacle a “drip loop” must be arranged by the user for each cord connectiong an aquarium appliance to a receptacle.A drip loop is that part of the cord below the level of the receptacle.
5) Plug in all aquarium appliance into surge breaker and or a GFCI(Ground Fault Circuit Interupter).
-air pump x1
-air value kit x1