AquaLighter Device – your total control over the aquarium illumination!
Universal 3-channel programmable controller is used to manage the level of illumination of lamps AquaLighter 3, AquaLighter 3 Marine and temperature balance of freshwater/saltwater aquariums. When connected to controllable lamps AquaLighter 3 it allows to create a light image similar to the intensity and color temperature of sunlight during the daylight hours.
– Displays the current time and temperature on the display.
– Controller is operated / programmed using a 4-touch buttons on the outer panel.
– Programming of a smooth change of brightness by 3 channels of controllable lamp AquaLighter 3 depending on the time of a day. Allows to change smoothly the light level in each of the 3 independent channels of controllable lamps Aqualighter 3 with 1% step (options “Sunrise-Sunset”, “Gloomy Sky” “Moonlight”). Controller has a preset program simulating the light of the day.
– Non-volatile memory.
– Thermal control of aquarium and lamp ensures Automatic ON / OFF of aquarium cooling fan aFAN depending on the indication of water temperature in the aquarium.
– AquaLighter Device is connected to the Aqualighter 3 lamp series via FireWire slot.
1-year warranty from the purchase date.
-device controller x1
-thermal sensor x1
|Specification||a) Voltage + frequency: AC110~230V (50-60Hz) / DC 12V
b) Number of controllable channels: 3
c) Pitch of illumination Intensity change, %: 1